Premium gear, professional team, and an inspiring environment:
- Recording gear from AVID Pro Tools, Universal Audio, Focusrite, A R T
- Monitors by Avantone, Yamaha, and JBL
- Microphones include Neumann, Audio-Technica, Sure, AKG, Rode, WARM, and more
Cutting-edge techniques and technology to take your talent and creativity to the next level. Musical gear available from the best of the best:
- Guitars from Martin, Gibson, Fender, Epiphone, Gretsch, Takamine, and Agile
- Basses by Epiphone, Spector, and Washburn
- Ukuleles hand made by Kamaka and Kamoa
- Vintage Ludwig drums
- LP Matador Congas and bongos
- Hand made Didgeridoos
- A variety of Native Flutes
Mixing and Mastering
Our Pro Tools Certified engineer, CJ Lambert, is precise, articulate, and masterful at taking your work to an amazing level of perfection and expression.
CJ has worked with hundreds of artists and businesses including:
- Sony Music Group
- Universal Records
- Bronson Arroyo, MLB Pitcher turned musician
- MaKenzie Thomas, The Voice semi-finalist
- Blessid Union of Souls, with two #1’s and Eight Top ’40s
- Erwin Musper, producer/engineer on over 80 million records sold
- Samantha Tieger, recording artist
- Ed O’Donnell, Emmy winning composer and producer
We are so fortunate to have CJ as part of the team.
And one more thing: In the GeniusLab, we hand mix and master. We DO NOT use the “wham, bam, thank you, mam” auto-mastering programs.
If you’d like to start a conversation about your production needs, just click > Contact.